• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

IM Advantage
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: #13 in 4 days!

#13 in 4 days!

Hey guys,

I just noticed that I'm ranking at #13 in Google US for my main keyword, 4 days after I started building links to my store!

I'm absolutely shocked. The only thing I've done was to add my site to my LinkJuice account last weekend (so I'm assuming the links were built on monday) and on monday eve I also addded 2 articles to Article Blueprint. That's it.

I'm also ranking at #18 for my second keyword and something like #38 for my third keyword.

Obviously I'm stoked about this, but I'm also taken aback a bit, like, this may be happening too fast...

Is this ok? I know there's something like a "Google dance" at first, so this might just be "randomness" right now, but is there any danger this may result in my site being put in Google's "backseat" for some time? Or something like that?

Should I take it a bit slow now at first? Or should I use the "wind in my tails" (if there's such a thing in SEO) and just step on the gas? (within reason of course...) That's what I feel like doing, but not sure if that could get me in trouble...

Hi Daniel,

I cant see anything wrong with it and congratulations. Is it a new domain or aged? If it has atleast 1 year on it go for your life mate. If it is brand new some people say take it easy but i have done the advanced seo pragamites package on a brand new domain which it hit the front page in Google for all 3 keywords in 3 weeks and has stayed their ever since. That was geeez about 6 weeks ago now maybe more.

cheers Toby

Hitting the second or third page is extremely easy and normal, the hard part is the top 3 positions... that's where the money is

Quote Originally Posted by Framed4u View Post
    Hi Daniel,

I cant see anything wrong with it and congratulations. Is it a new domain or aged? If it has atleast 1 year on it go for your life mate. If it is brand new some people say take it easy but i have done the advanced seo pragamites package on a brand new domain which it hit the front page in Google for all 3 keywords in 3 weeks and has stayed their ever since. That was geeez about 6 weeks ago now maybe more.

cheers Toby
    Thanks Toby

Yeah it's aged, 3 years old. It's got a PR of 3 too, so I think it's pretty solid.

Wow, if you were able to do that on a new domain then I'm not too worried! That's amazing... Maybe I'm thinking this SEO thing is more painful than it actually is... I'd envisioned months of grueling work...

I like this, I'm dying to just give it all I've got...

Quote Originally Posted by panthary View Post
    Hitting the second or third page is extremely easy and normal, the hard part is the top 3 positions... that's where the money is
    Yep, I'm not gonna make any money at #13. Seems like it can be a LOT easier then I'd thought going this high up though...

This is kinda like starting out just below the top 10, which is awesome, now it's just 1 step at a time... *sweat*

Good job. Yeah it isn't straight to number one, but that is a really good start.

Congratulations, and good luck with hitting first page in a couple of weeks.

Thanks man

I can't take any credit for it though, it's 100% LJ and AB. I guess this shows the power of great backlinks. It took literally 1 hour of work to get this high up. That's crazy...

Yeah, I'm just gonna go for it now, top 10 in a couple of weeks would be great...

Congrats, DA. Are you still in the same position?

Thanks Rams, yeah exactly the same for the main keyword. Seems kinda stuck like glue there right now, went down to #14 for 1 day and then back to #13 again and stayed there since. Where's the "dance"? A good or a bad sign, I don't know...

The others are steadily moving upwards though, looks good. A very smooth ride so far... But then again, the site is still on "the sidelines". It's not really on "the field" yet I guess...

Daniel,
    I'm in the same situation of you, I have four keywords in page 2, they have been there for the last three weeks and I got to the second page in one week only. Getting to the second page is not that difficult, but for the first page you must play another game, you need high quality links. Now a strategy I started is to analyze the link profiles of my competitors and try to copy them. In the past this strategy had incredible results for one of my sites.
    In the meantime keep publishing articles in AB and BB.