• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

Trae Banner
+ Reply to Thread

Rank Bank - Question about Link Topics

A few things have changed in the RB interface since I started to add pages.

I just noticed that now there is a new section where you can select acceptable topics...

Titled: "Show links on my site from the following topics:"

If I don't select any topics, will it default to allow ALL topics - or will it default to not allow any links?

Thanks,
    Troy

I posted the same question a few days ago, "rank bank parameters", got a lot of views but no replies?

I checked every one - for all of my sites - working on the assumption that if it's not checked then it defaults to no links. I could be wrong, but better safe than sorry!

Erik
    Drink kava to beat stress and anxiety. And if that doesn't work visit Hawaii and stay in my  Kauai rental! Sun, sand and ??

@ jimmor395 - I figured the reason there were no responses was because no one knew....so I actually did the same thing Erik suggested. On a couple of my sites I allowed all topics...and on one of my sites I was a bit more selective.

@Erik - Thanks. I agree.

I clicked on all the topics on all my sites and hit save after each site. Went back and they were all unchecked? I told support and they said they were working on it. Yesterday I added one site, clicked all the boxes and then checked and the clicks had stuck. I guess I ought to go back to the prior sites and try re-clicking topics.

Blueprint Support
    In order to add your campaign, you have to select topics that suit your site. This enables RankBank system to place only relevant links and only on the relevant sites.
    Moreover, we also understand that selecting all topics is labor intensive, So we are adding two options (select all and select none) to the campaigns’ topics section to resolve this issue.

You will see them soon!

Thanks Awais.
    Rank Bank keeps looking better and better!

Eric C.