• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

Trae Banner
+ Reply to Thread

Very confused about the results...

Hello all..

I did a search earlier today using Keyword Blaze. The search was for "affiliate marketing" and "affiliate marketer"

However, apart from containing phases like "affiliate blog" and "what is affiliate marketing", the results also contained phrases like "what is the cloud", "what is vpn" and "what is a computer" and other similar results that have nothing to do with affiliate marketing.

Any suggestions as to why this may be happening?

ask google... :-) the keywords come from them...and they claim they're "related"! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    ask google... :-) the keywords come from them...and they claim they're "related"! :-)
    Actually, I did try the same search with Google Keyword tool... But, I didn't get such results!

.. that also contributes to my confusion.

Believe me..it comes directly from the google keyword tool. Any 2 people in 2 different places at 2 different times with 2 different google id's will come up with different results. We don't make them up..I swear...we have no other source for the keywords other than google's keyword tool.

Yes that is very true. I have used Googles keyword tool in the morning and then checked again later in the afternoon and 2 very different results. It depends which Google computer you get at the time. Its not just one big computer remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Framed4u View Post
    Yes that is very true. I have used Googles keyword tool in the morning and then checked again later in the afternoon and 2 very different results. It depends which Google computer you get at the time. Its not just one big computer remember.
    Hi,

If I am correct from my understanding, you can try to limit this affect by using www.google.com/ncr first in your address bar to notify Google search that you don't want it to perform an internal redirect (No Country Redirect). Then check that you are not logged into an Adwords account.

That might help make your searches more consistent, but as Steven mentioned it is a bit difficult now that Google uses personalised searches.

All the best, Anthony.