• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

Trae Banner
+ Reply to Thread

Use keyword blaze to find low first page competition?

I know people use micro niche finder for finding low first page rank competition. How can I use keyword blaze pro in a similar situation?

I would like to find competition results for first page rank

right...well..I mean...that's what the robot can do with magic keyword tagging parameters set

Set your lower limit on search volume and on keyword difficulty score, such as

search volume equal to or greater than 6000 per month (200 per day)
    Keyword difficulty less than or equal to 40

that would be pretty easy ranking and nice volume as an example

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    right...well..I mean...that's what the robot can do with magic keyword tagging parameters set

Set your lower limit on search volume and on keyword difficulty score, such as

search volume equal to or greater than 6000 per month (200 per day)
    Keyword difficulty less than or equal to 40

that would be pretty easy ranking and nice volume as an example
    Hi Steve,

I have Keyword Elite, Keyword Mage, Word Wizard and Micro Niche Finder. They basically are for different purpose of keyword research but I use Micro Niche Finder a lot to find low competition keywords.

I used Keyword Blaze and confused even after watching the video because when I searched on Keyword Blaze the main keyword of my site, KWB said the Keyword Difficulty is 47 and green with a local search of 49500. But, when I compared this with Micro Niche Finder, that same keyword has local search of 49,500 but the strength of competition is 1,150,000 and red. I set Micro Niche Finder to Exact Match so that this matches with Keyword Blaze.

On Micro Niche Finder, if the Strength of Competition is 0 to 50 and green and the lower the number means the keyword is excellent to go after. While on Keyword Blaze Pro, after watching the video, if the Keyword Difficulty is in green, this means, that keyword is good to go after.

What Keyword Difficulty on Keyword Blaze that I need to watch for to rank the keyword easily on Google? Why MNF & KWB have too much difference in Keyword Difficulty/Strength Of Competition?

Thanks for your help.

MNF SEO is based on link URL, anchors, etc.- read the docs.
    I don't think Keyword Difficulty algorithm has been revealed ...
    but is unlikely to be similar.

Quote Originally Posted by MM050412 View Post
    Hi Steve,

I have Keyword Elite, Keyword Mage, Word Wizard and Micro Niche Finder. They basically are for different purpose of keyword research but I use Micro Niche Finder a lot to find low competition keywords.

I used Keyword Blaze and confused even after watching the video because when I searched on Keyword Blaze the main keyword of my site, KWB said the Keyword Difficulty is 47 and green with a local search of 49500. But, when I compared this with Micro Niche Finder, that same keyword has local search of 49,500 but the strength of competition is 1,150,000 and red. I set Micro Niche Finder to Exact Match so that this matches with Keyword Blaze.

On Micro Niche Finder, if the Strength of Competition is 0 to 50 and green and the lower the number means the keyword is excellent to go after. While on Keyword Blaze Pro, after watching the video, if the Keyword Difficulty is in green, this means, that keyword is good to go after.

What Keyword Difficulty on Keyword Blaze that I need to watch for to rank the keyword easily on Google? Why MNF & KWB have too much difference in Keyword Difficulty/Strength Of Competition?

Thanks for your help.
    I would recommend you choose which software you want to use and stay with it. You can not compare the two as their algorithm is definitely different so you end up comparing apples to oranges which is going to make you go crazy.
    Both tools work and I am pretty sure you will have success with either, but my choice is to use Keyword Blaze.

Cheers