• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

Trae Banner
+ Reply to Thread

UPDATE FOR KEYWORD BLAZE - April 12 - From Steve

Update for Thursday, April 12, 2012 (9:00 AM EST)

We have been working very hard over the last week to implement 10's of thousands of dollars worth of upgrades to our Keyword Blaze Pro infrastructure. I'm happy to report, that this effort has been completed. I've been working with it this morning, and the performance is better than it has EVER been. We're very pleased with how it has turned out. My only wish is that it had come sooner.

Some things to note:

1. The new improvements have come about with a compete restructuring of our servers. Consequently, there are DNS changes (this is what controls where you go when you type in a web site url into a browser) that need to propagate throughout the whole internet. Normally, this happens pretty quickly (it was fine for me this AM) but there are certainly going to be users where it may take up to 24 hours (this should be very rare). If you are getting the message about performance and try again later, this is the culprit. PLEASE…just wait a little bit before sending in a support ticket. Unfortunately, we simply have NO control over this at all.

2. If you do have any issues, PLEASE PLEASE submit a support ticket. We can't respond to forum posts for technical support. The support desk is at support.blueprintcentral.com

3. Google has changed their "insight" interface , so that data will temporarily be unavailable when looking at keyword detail data. We anticipate that being resolved by end of day.

4. With rank tracker, please note that it counts "google shopping results" as positions. So, what may appear to be position 3 (web site one, 3 entries for shopping, your web site)…that will show up as position 5 in rank tracker.

Once again, I want to thank everyone for their patience. We were knocked down here (really for the first time in our IM careers) but the result is a much more exciting and robust environment for Keyword Blaze Pro…so in the end, it will be worth the pain.

We'll be in touch shortly with other news and a report on how things are going as we'll be monitoring error rates VERY closely.

I will submit a support ticket on Monday, but I suspect others may be having the issue I'm having. If I set the country to the United States, Keyword Blaze Pro works erratically to not at all. Most of the time it returns with the high demand error messages many others have reported. I took the obvious measures - rebooted my machine, removed and reinstalled the application, no luck. Then I tried something different - I changed the country to the United Kingdom and it worked like a champ. Lightning fast results and a reasonable number of results. Switched back to the United States and same problem. I'll try again on Monday.

Same problem

No results coming through - keep getting message - "unable to complete request due to high demand"

as I've said...again...and again...please..support ticket. We do still have a small # of folks getting these messages...which are not from high demand...

So, please...put a support ticket in so we can track and try to find a common thread. A post here does us no good.

thank you.

Hey Steve,

Just wanting a quick update mate around how long before support will get back to our tickets. I am not to fussed just letting you know it been about 4 days or so and i have had 2 emails back now saying they are getting to it about the "unable to complete request due to high demand" I know the weekend is apart of that and you guys are run off your feet. Just anxious as i have a new SEO customer i need to check the words to start the process for.

cheers Toby

It's working GREAT for me now.

Thanks for all the hard work and the updates, Steve and the team!

David
    CONTENT MARKETING MAGAZINE
    How To Build an Audience & Make More Money Online Using Content Marketing
    Start Your 1-Month FREE Trial Today: http://contentmarketingmag.com/app