• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

Trae Banner
+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Help Needed With My NB2 Store

Hi, I've not been on here for quite a while so not sure who can help me, so my apologies if this is the wrong place. I'm having trouble with adding new products to my NB2 website. Can anyone direct me to the place that I can get some help please? Can't find anything on here that can help. Thanks guys.
    Leap and the net will appear!

Hi Phil, Thank you so much for your reply. The problem I'm having is when I try to add a new product the page for adding a new product doesn't load properly - consequently I cannot add the price, weight, manufacturer etc. It will load but drops the top boxes immediately and leaves me with no access to the above items.

Thank you, Annie

PS: I have another site too which is acting exactly the same way. I have just looked at the CRE loaded NB2 site - haven't been on this site for a long time so I don't know why this should be wrong as well.
    Last edited by ifeelgood; 04-12-2012 at 03:53 AM.
    Leap and the net will appear!