• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

IM Advantage
+ Reply to Thread

Help with KW Blue

First of all I'd like to introduce myself...

I'm Mike from NY, 21 years old, currently working retail FT and PT Photography Major.

I always had HUGE interest in IM / SEO / PPC etc. and for the last 3-5 years have dabbled here and there but I was never successful. Of course after starting to watch Mining Money Online and reading the forums I wanna give the whole thing a try again.

So I have two simple questions

1. I'm attempting to use KW Blueprint Trial, and when I go and put in a keyword and have it do it's search, the search never finishes and just shows the little circle (next to Google Keyword) in the bottom left hand side of the screen, continuously circling. I never get any results.

2. I'm looking to buy KW Blaze (This seems like the new and improved version of KWblue) Obviously it seems like everyone else also wanted to do the same and they aren't selling it at the moment, any idea's as to when they are going to open it back up?

I am open to any other suggestions as a newbie, I really am trying to not break the bank at the moment until I start getting things setup and possibly turning profits, once all that happens or i at least see my first 100$, than id like to subscribe too MA.

Thanks for all or any feedback

Mike

Hey Mike,

You have come to the right forum. Steve and Tim's products will definitely help you make money online.

Regarding your questions:
    The Original Keyword Blueprint Tool is no longer supported. It has been replaced by Keyword Blaze (an outstanding tool in my opinion).
    The paid version of Keyword Blaze is available. You can buy it from the "claytons" Warrior Forum profile.

Here is the link: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post5951195

(This is not an affiliate link, just pulled straight from their Warrior forum sales page.)

Since you are a newbie, just stick with the Mining Money Online course until you thoroughly understand it and are making money through that method, then move on to bigger things. Do allow yourself to be diverted with every new thing that comes out on the market.

Hey PSK, Thanks for the response!

I loved the videos on how to use KW blue for research, im assuming there are one for KWblaze as well?

Thanks again

Mike!