So during this recent attack google has been doing on blogs and blog networks I had some blogs deindexed as well. I was just going to forget about them and take them down permanently but decide to experiment with them. I moved them to another hosting account, changed name servers, installed the same content and themes but changed a few settings on the blogs. I changed how many posts showed on the homepage to various amounts and also added some more authority site links plus also some nofollow links too and today I am starting to see reindexing of the blogs. The ones that were deindexed first are the ones I am seeing back so far in google's index. I am very happy about this as they were high PR blogs of PR 4 and 5. I was prepared to change registars if moving the blogs did not work but it is looking like I do not have to do that.
Just thought I would share that there is hope after being deindexed.
Oh, plus I have had two letters from google for un natural links but these sites are still ranking #1 for their main keywords and this has been for two weeks now. I guess google was hoping I would answer their letter but I just left it unanswered.