• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

IM Advantage
+ Reply to Thread

Cool Senuke X Group Buy Opening--$31/month--Going Fast!

Hi. I'm the organizer of an SENuke X group buy. Our group has been going strong for a year now, since the launch of SENuke X. I currently have 1 opening. The price is $31/month and you get to install SENuke X on ONE computer only. There are other terms and conditions I have set which you can view on the payment page (URL given below). Please actually read them before joining.

Payment is via subscription to me through PayPal. You can join by using the link below:
    http://edudomainshop.com/senuke/

The PayPal button on that webpage will automatically deactivate when the spot is filled. If you don't see a Paypal button at the url above, but are interested in joining the group buy, please respond to this thread and let me know. Then, if/when a second spot opens up I will contact you.

My payments to SENuke occur on the 4th of every month, so you will receive SENuke X username/password on April 4th. This is to give me a little cushion between when your payment is due to me and when my payment is due to SeNuke, in case you decide to not pay in subsequent months.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks.

I thought these types of programs would be a no no! Considering what Google are saying!

Just something that should be brought to the attention of those that don't know.

Any e-commerce site should stay completely white hat, and do their our link building, naturally.

My 2 cents.
    Greg.

Since Google's inception they've been telling people not to do anything to alter their search results; yet an entire industry sprung up around the idea of SEO. The fact is, these types of software are useful if used properly. True, you shouldn't depend on black/grey hat techniques 100% to get rankings but they can certainly be blended into your overall linkbuilding plan.

I'm not trying to advertise for Senuke...just letting people know about the opportunity. It's up to each individual to determine what is best for his/her site(s).