• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

Trae Banner
+ Reply to Thread

Software That Searched Sites for Adsense Blocks?

Hey everyone. A long time back I acquired an Adobe AIR software that allowed you to search google for a keyword and it would highlight all the sites in the SERPS that had Adsense blocks on them. This was extremely useful for finding adwords display ad targets.

I've been workin on a large project for the past year and half and haven't done much with that type of marketing but or course, now that I need that software, I can't freakin find it! I don't even remember what it was called or how I came to have access to it. If someone could shed some light on this for me it would be greatly appreciated

Blueprint Browser? Released around 11/03/2010.

I think that was it. Was that a standalone app or part of software I purchased?

I believe at the time I was an IMA member and that was part of the membership.

Just checked and it's there under 'Software & Tools'
    Drink kava to beat stress and anxiety. And if that doesn't work visit Hawaii and stay in my  Kauai rental! Sun, sand and ??

Ahh, well not in IMA so I guess I'll have to find a different solution. Thanks!