• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

IM Advantage
+ Reply to Thread

Experience with the social buzz services of NeedAnArticle.com, anyone?

Hi all,

Ive been a member of NeedAnArticle.com for a while but I have not used it very much lately. I just logged in and I found out they have a social buzz section as well now.

What they do now apart from article (re)writing is social buzzmaking on facebook, twitter etc.

Anyone can get packages of 'social signals' whereby NAA will deliver the social signals in facebook, google+1's, tweets, digg bookmarks etc. Prices for packages range from $ 0.07 for random social bookmarks (100) minimum to $ 0.14 for facebook likes (100 minimum) to $ 0.19 for tweets (100 minimum).

They also work with Packages of 200 random promotions ($ 17,50) to 1,400 random promotions ($ 65,26)

Does anyone of you use NAA's services at the moment?
    If so, I would love to know your experiences with their services, both article (re)writing and social buzz generation, I guess the bookmarking side of it..

Thanks so much!

Hans
    Amsterdam

I've seen it, but haven't tried it. Most people just get these types of services from fiverr.com

Why couldnt you create your own ? I mean all you need is some programable app,magic submitter comes to mind,you could program it to create accounts on anything.

Andrew,

You mean program my own app with magic submitter and in stead of paying for this social signals stuff use this app to do it for me?
    Hmm, I need to dive into how to set that up and make it happen, have never programmed anything.

Panthari,

I get the feeling that NeedAnArticle is selling the packages (to me) and they then actually head over to fiverr.com or something to get the service delivered. This is somewhat a confirmation of my feeling about it Panthary! The price seems steep to me for what I get!

Thanks for the ideas.

Any other experiences anyone??

Yeah,you dont actually program,as in code and stuff,you tell it where to go,what to click,etc.

But you would be better off doing it on fiverr or just taking a few hours a day and making them manually,magic submitter brings alot of headaches from my experience.

But it is very customisable,as in you can just erase all the prepackaged services (accounts ) and tell it where to go and what to do,but its not perfect.

i'll try the new NAA service and let you know how it goes.

i've tried Fiverr before but often struggle to find a service that isn't over the top... "500 Google + likes for $5" just seems a bit "above the radar" to me, i'm looking for something that's a lot slower and more natural looking

Graeme

Andrew, I'll check it out. It sounds like something interesting! I can always experiment with it.

I'm not sure about you but I hate link building. It sucks up so much of my time and time is valuable. I can develop other things that bring in money. So from that perspective I am definitely interested in outsourcing link building tasks. But on one condition: whoever I outsource it too must deliver quality.

Graeme, that brings me to your point.. the service needs to bring me quality. I'm willing to pay but it must be good. Better slow of less but quality compared to ... etc etc.

So I'm very interested in your experiences. Let us know in a while what your ideas are about their service please! Then I'll do the same.

Thanks guys!

Hans
    Amsterdam