• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

Trae Banner
+ Reply to Thread

Spinning Articles & Content You've Written

Is google starting to crack down on this? My theory is how in the world can they if an article is over 30 to 35% unique. Not all content on the web can be 100% let alone 70% unique. People take content and change it around all the time so I can't imagine google figuring this one out, particularly if the articles are adding some sort of value the to web in various ways.

TIP: If you keep your forum posts a little shorter, those with the lease patience have a tendency to ready through them;-). Unless it's a great story or post.

With the ENORMOUS computer power at their disposal they can easily deduce how "unique" something is, trust me.

It's actually not that difficult to create 100% unique content, the problem is generating enough of it quickly.

A well spun article can be unique enough, but it has to be very well spun.

A good example of the technique can be found in my sig if you want.

But in a nutshell, take a 400 word plus article, (it's arguable nowadays if 400 is enough) and then .......

Re-write each paragraph 5 times.
    Then re-write each sentence within each paragraph 3 times.
    Then CAREFULLY and sensibly spin words within each sentence.

That will provide you with a HUGE amount of "unique enough" articles.

With practice you can do this quite quickly and the results are more than worth the effort.

Give it a go, you'll be surprised.

Goodness. That's quite a bit of spinning Phil. So even if you see an article you've written personally and spun it to over 70 to 80% unqie, you think that;s not enough?

You can use..

http://www.humanspinner.com/ (non-aff)

But it's hit or miss. They can rewrite sentences and/or paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Goodness. That's quite a bit of spinning Phil. So even if you see an article you've written personally and spun it to over 70 to 80% unqie, you think that;s not enough?
    SEO is life

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    It really is getting to be a quality v quantity thing IMHO. I thing G certainly is getting more and more clever at weeding out crap content and just discounting it.

You won't get penalized (I don;t think) but you just won;t get the benefit that you could get 2-3 years ago.

The days of sitting at the kitchen table in your underpants and making money from 4 hours a week have long gone. (If they ever existed)

You really do have to put some effort in these days if you want the results.

Wish I knew all this stuff when affiliate marketers could just dump a grand or two (whilst in their underwear at the kitchen table....) on adwords and then count their money......

Oh well......

I guess a good rule of thumb is this;

- The titanic was 'unsinkable'. So was affiliate marketing. Who knows what'll be 'unsinkable' next?

In a word, adapt people!

They may have enormous computer power available. However when consider that any change they do needs to be put through every website on the net it starts to be crazy ammounts of power. Could they do it - probably. But will they really put this much power into it I am not so sure. It is more likely they will use existing systems in smart ways. Check for spinning in the sentance arround the link for instance - rather than try and do the full article.
    ]