• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

Trae Banner
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lesson learned

Lesson learned

Following this weeks' announcement by Build My Rank (BMR) that they are closing down following what we can only assume as 'Google preasure' I thought I would share my pain or should I say my harsh lesson!

I only have 3 SEO (SEM) clients but combined they give me a nice part-time income and allow me to continue with my full-time 'day job' plus 'play' at other areas of IM

I used BMR and UAW (Unique Article Wizard) as a 'two pronged' attack and all my clients were seeing good results - that was until BMR's demise and and the subsequent de-indexing of links, I now fear that rankings for my clients will drop and I will need my 'tin hat' on in order to try and explain what is going on!

I have tried other methods inclusing all the Blueprint stuff and I had a few months with SENukeX (which I hated) but I found BMR so easy as I could outsource all the writing and post submissions.

So now I'm at a crossroads, assuming that I manage to keep my clients (there is obviously a possibility that I could lose one or all of them) I need to find some alternatives, I use the plural because although I've always known this I have rarely used diversity in my link building...

I am looking at a couple of things at the moment;

www.link-juice.org (I know this is a Steve \ Tim product and was very close to using it previously)

www.rankjumpers.com

If anyone can endorse either of the above or recommend any other products, I would be most appreciative!

Thanks & regards

Andy
    Andy Cockayne

SEO Sheffield

I can endorse link juice... :-) but, unfortunately, you can't get in right now.

Thanks Steve, is there a 'wait list'?

Andy
    Andy Cockayne

SEO Sheffield

I have suffered the same problem trying to explain to clients why their rankings have died is not fun. Especially when initially you don't know what has happend.

I guess more diversity in the future should help. But I had diversity this time and multiple networks got hit. So I guess diversity of link types is the way to go as well.

The problem with paid links is that when your clients stop using you their rankings will plummet.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewThomson View Post

The problem with paid links is that when your clients stop using you their rankings will plummet.
    If you think about that for a moment, that's a benefit not a problem actually.

They'll be back bloody quick to get you on board again.

I must admit that was my worry and the reason why I didn't 'jump in' when www.link-juice.org was initially launched but you soon realise (as Phil says) that it's a benefit to have this 'power' over your clients! :-)
    Andy Cockayne

SEO Sheffield

Hi Andy,
    I recommend link juice if you can get a spot. I have two clients happily in top spots by adding link juice links and one other that 6 months after they stopped with SEO is still at the no 1 spot for two good keywords. I thought (and hoped!) they would drop but many of the older link juice links are still there helping them to keep their position.

Thanks Rhona,

Steve adviosed that all 'slots' were taken at present and so I'm going to submit a ticket about joining a 'wait list'

However, if you click the link; www.link-juice.org and select your package (I would require package 5) it does take you to PayPal...

Steve, if you're reading this, is that correct?

Thanks

Andy
    Andy Cockayne

SEO Sheffield

Hi Andy,

If it doesn't work out with link-juice.org PM me as I have a similar private network that you may be interested in using.

Cheers
    Dwayne