• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

IM Advantage
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmor395 View Post
    Hi Steven, can you give us heads up on the Rank Bank schedule?
    Imminent, very !

Rank bank will launch tomorrow. Trying for today but didn't make it. All info, data will be refreshed when launched

Quote Originally Posted by PhillH View Post
    Kai,

Yep, adding some more content over time will help, 1 a week is probably enough, more won't hurt you.

Using AB or BB to put links to your LJ sites will help for sure. Doing that will give you the best shot at getting PR back.

You could look at something like AutomatedBacklinks to help juice your LJ sites as well, just google that term you'll find it.

Hope that helps
    Thanks Phil, it does help.

I'm assuming you mean Article and Blog Blueprint? Bit new at all of this to know all the acronyms.

Just also want to mention that the RB page-specific link display codes doesn't seem to work for me anymore... did when it was first released awhile ago. The site-specific link display code is fine as I can put them into sidebar/footer widgets and it displays my site URL.

Yup Article and Blog Blueprint.

Sorry I didn't spot how new you were.

Welcome anyway.

Rank bank thanks

I think you got a real winner here Steve. Its a fantastic idea this one will be a big success for a long time.

Any updates?

Yup..it's all set. We just decided to mail out Monday evening due to all the "stuff" that's been going on with Keyword Blaze.

Want to put our best foot forward for everyone. But..it is all ready!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Yup..it's all set. We just decided to mail out Monday evening due to all the "stuff" that's been going on with Keyword Blaze.

Want to put our best foot forward for everyone. But..it is all ready!
    Does this mean Rank Bank will be launched on Monday 11/16?

Thanks Steven,
    Do you mean RB will not be launched today? Is it delayed again until next Monday or Tuesday or later?

yeah...as I said..we're all ready...but with everything that's been happening, we thought it best to get KWblaze all fixed and then, monday evening we're going to send out an email to everyone and anyone asking them to buy links on Rank Bank. That's monday 4/16