• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

Trae Banner
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Hey Steve,
    I know you said yo can't give away that info about setting up domains the new way, but is it something that rank bankers should be doing as well to not be found, and make this tool even better? Just a thought, not to concerned otherwise. Thanks
    Z

Ahh darn it shoot. I will try again.

Sent it again and then a second one. Hope you get at least one of them. If not, can you PM me an e-mail address?
    Thanks,
    Susan

Thanks for the update. I am literally getting spammed with worry wort emails about blog blueprint and other link sites...guess it puts a little drama into an old game for awhile, lol

Hi Steve,

I must admit I havent used Blog Blueprint for a while, but do want to start using it again for all the reasons you mentioned at the strat of this thread

Does blog blueprint have any system inplace to help get the new posts indexed, or do you feel indexing natural is best.

Cheers
    Rich

natural is best...we really don't ever worry about getting our links indexed...ever

Sometimes I wonder why I bother reading other forums, when I also come back to this and feel alot safer.

People out there on other forum say Steve is just a good sales person trying to keep his business afloat and not caring about his clients. Will this is what I say to that, Yes Steve is a very good business man, but to be a good business man you need great products, like he has.

I too have a small HPBL service and I keep things small, I used to have it set up like a blogroll. But now changed it with real homepage traits. I backlink them and use fb likes and Google + on them as will.

Without the products of Blog, link, article blueprints, Id probably still be losing money on the stockmarket.

Cheers

P.S There will always be ups and downs, but there is always a way out. Stop the Panic and move on

Wink Thanks for keeping the network updated!

Exactly that...every time a new tool comes out, I think it's tempting to jump to using the new ones and forget the old ones as they get 'older', but with IMA, this never happens...I can always use BB and AB knowing that these are continually updated.

Thanks, guys!

Cheers,
    Baggio.

Hey Steve, its good to be back. Let me just give you a little background of what I have been up to, the success I enjoyed, and the letdown I just experienced. I have been a fan of all your products, and am currently a e-formula holder. I have been working on 1 site for the past 8 months, got it to number 1, and last month made $3000 profit! Thank you for helping me get there! I am going to share with you guys on HOW I got to #1. I used pragmites, HPBL networks, and BMR. This combination seemed to work very well for me...until BMR got deindexed.

I fell from #1 to #12. So to get my ranking back up I replaced BMR with Rankjumpers and got to #5 but then again they recently closed down 1 week later. On top of that, a couple of the HPBL networks I was using got deindexed. So to fix this, I replaced the HPBL networks that got shut down, and replaced Rankjumpers with another service called link authority. I went from page 4 to page 2....untill yesterday....I fell off the map!!!

What did I learn? Well first of all, 70-80% of my links were focused around 2-3 keywords---not enough random variation. Second of all, I think i replaced all those links that got dEindexed too fast so google flagged those links and basicall discounted them as well making my link portfolio look unnatural. So now that I am stuck in this big mess of unatrual looking links with a whole bunch of SEO services going on....what the heck do I do??? and where do I start to get back to #1??? Steve, what would your strategy be if you were in my shoes?

Cheers, Steve B

We're formulating a strategy right now, for us...be a couple weeks...we want things to settle down...talk to everyone etc.

Then we're going to do a webinar...and share with you.

Stand by

And...right on for getting a site all profitable and stuff...! 3k profit...right in the sweet spot. We'll get you back...you may want to look at adwords in the short term.