• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

Trae Banner
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I am surprised that with the crap that just happened that sites like ALN as an example at least dont start to implement blogs that are separate by niche. Input posting that has images, videos, no anchor text in some posts. Have some tagging that goes to authority sites with do follow and no follow. Add some automatic commenting that are based on the tags with the same do follow and no follow linking to authority sites and Also limit the posts per day on each blog to random numbers from 3 - 8 for example. I don't think these networks would blow up so bad if some measures were taken like this and its not hard to do.

Yep... My personal network I'm developing like this... Except for now still using some generic blogs as well. In reality, even the worst G "changes" mean nothing more than we should consider moving one tier back... if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
    I am surprised that with the crap that just happened that sites like ALN as an example at least dont start to implement blogs that are separate by niche. Input posting that has images, videos, no anchor text in some posts. Have some tagging that goes to authority sites with do follow and no follow. Add some automatic commenting that are based on the tags with the same do follow and no follow linking to authority sites and Also limit the posts per day on each blog to random numbers from 3 - 8 for example. I don't think these networks would blow up so bad if some measures were taken like this and its not hard to do.
    SEO is life

If any of you signed up for SEO Link Monster, I believe that it is going through the same grief. I checked a few of my links that had been created using SEOLM and the blogs had been deindexed.
    ... Doug

SEO link monster was the first one to be hit!

I'm really sorry for all those SEO service sites because they went out of service and all those sites who used them lost their rankings , but on the other hand, I'm very happy and excited about it, because i never used those services so i didn't lose my rankings and backlinks and also all those customers who did lost it will be looking for replacement and Rank Bank could be it, so there will be big enough demand for all those sites and pages i have inserted into it