• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

IM Advantage
+ Reply to Thread

New Statement from Google Regarding Optimzation

Hi guys,

Google said they are currently working on an algorithm which makes it much easier to find overoptimized sites. That includes even onpage optimization.

What do you think about that? (look below)

What about the people optimizing really hard and doing a lot of SEO. We don’t normally pre-announce changes but there is something we are working in the last few months and hope to release it in the next months or few weeks. We are trying to level the playing field a bit. All those people doing, for lack of a better word, over optimization or overly SEO – versus those making great content and great site. We are trying to make GoogleBot smarter, make our relevance better, and we are also looking for those who abuse it, like too many keywords on a page, or exchange way too many links or go well beyond what you normally expect. We have several engineers on my team working on this right now.”
    This probably means, we can rank fresh sites high in 6 months and not in 2months like nowadays...what do you think?

There's another thread on this..but, I really don't ever listen to Google (aka matt cutts) since we never know when he's speaking the truth

Matt Cutts is a Propaganda machine. His butt is jealous of his mouth me thinks.

Yup..there's no doubt that he tells the truth sometimes, but often, not so much. When you can't tell the difference...ever...the information becomes pretty meaningless. His revelations are always designed to confuse and worry anyone doing SEO.

Thanks, Im glad to hear that

Yep... I freaked out after the Panda update for NO reason at all... All because they did a little "intimidation" move by pushing all my ranks down 5-6 spots.

If I would've just kept pushing forward def. would be further along right now.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Yup..there's no doubt that he tells the truth sometimes, but often, not so much. When you can't tell the difference...ever...the information becomes pretty meaningless. His revelations are always designed to confuse and worry anyone doing SEO.
    SEO is life