• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

IM Advantage
+ Reply to Thread

New Link Exchange Tool

Hello,

When will we learn more/get access/be able to subscribe to this new link exchange network? Thanks.

Timothy

Any updates on how we'll be able to access this/learn about when it's ready?

Hello Steven, congrats on success with Link Juice.

Is there some other kind of merit-based link exchange network that is being set up similar to Link Blueprint?

yup...it's being prepped now...eFormula members have access to it , then IMA get it..shortly..then launch to public in a couple weeks. The twist is...that you must be an IMA or eFormula member to use the "merit" based exchange system...if not, you'll be able to buy credits and spend them. There's a LOT more to it..we've been working on this thing/concept for a year..but that's the highlight.

How do I know that I've correctly added the code?

Also, will the buyer be allowed to see my website where I've added the link?

We're working on a "test" of some kind...but..it's pretty simple code once it's installed. There is no way in the backend of the system to see your site...BUT...it's fairly easy to find.

I have added my domains on there. How long usually does it take to make a sale? and would I get an email notification like magenet.

Also I purchase 10 pr 3 links and only 9 show up and now there isnt anything under them that tells what where my link is