• Login:

Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.

If this is your first visit on our new forum and your are unable to login, Please retrieve your password. You may have to register before you can post: click the register.

Trae Banner
+ Reply to Thread

Spin the authors resource box

Can you spin inside the authors resource box?

I have spun info I use on other article directories and would like to just enter one big spun chunk of data for my URL's and keywords.

Mike

Super Moderator
    Personally, I just add additional resource boxes, usually enough to match or exceed the number of authors.

Bill
    The Best Spinner is phenomenal ! 7 Day trial for $7

Thanks Bill. I was looking for the lazy way to do it as I already have the code spun with 15 different URL's and keywords made from other programs I use. Does the software allow spun content in the resource boxes? I know it does for the main article.

Mike

Super Moderator
    Try it. you can always "view" versions before submitting the article(s).

Bill

Edit: Its been a while since I tried it, but I remember being able to spin in every other area and i THINK in the resource box as well.
    The Best Spinner is phenomenal ! 7 Day trial for $7

Thanks Bill. I never thought to do the obvious.

Preview....duh.

Mike

I'm using Article Blueprint for the 1st time and I have a question. In Honey's video she fills in version 1 then 2 and then 3 and a submit button is available.(she has a total of 5 buttons for each article) I have filled in all 3 version for an article and I only still have 4 buttons and no submit button. How do you submit an article with no submit button?

dwd555

That would suggest that you haven't completely filled out all the elements of the article.

Double check it and make sure you have all the elements in there, Names, Titles, keywords, website, body, summary and resource boxes.

Once they are all there you should automatically see the submit icon appear and your article will move to the top of the page.

Hope that helps