Our forum is now officially closed after 6 years of active discussion and fun.
It will remain open in read only form for the foreseeable future.
This was a tough decision on our part but one that I feel needed to be made. We have to constantly challenge ourselves and change things up in order to get the best interaction with our community. It was time to do something NEW.
There was much discussion about what to do, and we did not reach this conclusion lightly. At the end of the day, there were 4 big reasons we decided to take this action.
1. Over the last year or so, we've spent as much (or more) time each day removing SPAM than engaging in meaningful discussion.
2. I haven't been able to really "target" or steer the conversations into areas that are more helpful to everyone, and to add value by having enlightening threads that bring out best practices for all of our online businesses.
3. The forum had grown very large and became less targeted and harder for people to really find the information that would be helpful to them.
4. Because of 1-3 above (I think), the forum became a "customer support" mechanism. That's not my vision for the forum. That's why we have a help desk. I wanted the forum to help each and everyone of every single day to enable you to reach your goals.
So what are we going to do instead? 3 things!
1. We have re-booted our blog (www.theimblueprint.com). I plan on making regular posts over there and riding shotgun on moderating comments back and forth. This will take care of much of the problems listed above. I'm SUPER excited about this, as I'm a closet "writer" and I have big plans. Head over to the blog to hear about them! www.theimblueprint.com
2. We are putting the finishing touches on a Rootbuzz implementation for our Blueprint Pro Plus membership. This is an exciting alternative to a forum that will keep things very focused and REALLY help folks with individual questions and concerns and will help the community (and us) respond to them. Members, expect to hear about this shortly. Non-Members, why have you not joined??? (link to blueprint pro plus sales page)
3. We're expanding our facebook presence and activity head over here and LIKE/FOLLOW our page! ( www.facebook.com/pages/BlueprintPRO/408996342490358 )
Thanks so much for your participation over the years.
Visit our blog - www.theimblueprint.com
And...stand by for rootbuzz information if you're a member of blueprint pro plus (and join if you're not - blueprintcentral.com )
Welcome to the Blueprint Central Forum.
03-28-2013, 04:35 AM
There are currently 23 users online. 0 members and 23 guests
Most users ever online was 1,113, 12-27-2011 at 08:27 AM.
Welcome to our newest member, ZONAorwm